Situated amidst the natural beauty of the Green Mountains in southern Vermont, and just a short distance from Okemo Mountain, The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort and Spa, offers a picturesque hotel setting - ideal for family vacations, weddings, or ski getaways.
With a choice of comfortable and spacious hotel accommodations — rooms with queen or king beds, extra-large family rooms, or family suites — all of our guests at The Pointe Hotel will enjoy the modern conveniences and wide variety of amenities we offer, including high-speed Internet access, flat-screen TV, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, and bathrooms with complimentary toiletries.
The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort and Spa in Ludlow, Vermont is a truly comprehensive destination featuring the Sweet Brier Restaurant, a casual family-oriented eatery open for breakfast during the ski season.
The Pointe Hotel also offers an indoor pool and hot tub; a fitness center and a game room. A winter shuttle to Okemo Mountain is available weekends and holidays, ask for a schedule at the front desk. Guests to our Southern Vermont hotel also have access to the Spa at Castle Hill Resort where a wide variety of calming, soothing, and pampering treatments are available.
For those planning a meeting, conference, or retreat, The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort and Spa offers a total of 1,200 square feet of flexible event space capable of accommodating up to 50 people. Our professional event team is ready to help you plan every detail to perfection and ensure that your event is executed flawlessly.
The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort and Spa is surrounded by the very best nature has to offer! Acres of mature forests and miles of marked wilderness in the Green Mountains provide the perfect surroundings for an action-packed outdoor-oriented family vacation. Enjoy off-site area activities including mountain biking, hiking, golfing, fishing, kayaking/canoeing, and horseback riding in the summer, and downhill skiing, snowboarding, cross–country skiing, ice skating, and snowmobiling in winter. Of course, Vermont is famous for the colorful fall foliage as well.
The Pointe Cancellation Policy
Summer (April 15 – October 31)
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival will be charged 1 nights rate as a cancellation fee.
Winter (November 1 – April 14)
- All reservations require a credit card deposit of 50% of the total stay with a 1 night minimum charge.
- If a cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to arrival, we will refund 90% of your deposit.
- If a cancellation is made within 14 days of arrival, the deposit is forfeited.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival (4pm), late arrivals, and early departures are responsible for the full value of the original reservation.
Holiday (December 25 – January 1st 2017, January 13-15th 2017, and February 17-25th 2017)
- Holiday reservations require a non-refundable credit card deposit for 2 nights' stay upon booking.
- Payment in full is required 21 days prior to arrival.
No matter what time of year you choose to visit, and regardless of the activities you desire, The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort and Spa is the perfect hotel for Green Mountains and Southern Vermont getaways.